Saturday, April 27, 2019

EDUC -6990 Capstone Week 8


Time Well Spent

      As I reflect on my educational throughout every course, I took at Walden University I believe it was all a time well spent.  I cannot thank Walden University, professors, community of learners and classmates forever I am very grateful.  I believe that I have become competent in the field of Early Childhood Education do to my professors supporting my educational journey as well as my community of learners.  They all have shared their expertise, knowledge, and passion that have challenge me in every way and I thank you all for it.

      I do have to say that I have been challenge in man way through my educational journey at Walden but I know that this is the end of one journey and it has been very rewarding.  Time just went by so quickly which at times I doubted myself however I have reached a goal and dream of mine. I still cannot believe that I have completed a M.S in Early Childhood Studies.  My knowledge and skills have grown as well as expanded. I feel very inspired to know that there is a community of practices that also support early childhood education and I will get involved with those organizations every way I can so I can continue feeding my passion.   I want to support the change in equity and inclusion of children in early childhood.  I believe that I have acquired the tools that I need to advocate for social change as well as I can address those inequities with the tools that I have gained.  Learning and developing effective programs and practices was also part of the challenge Walden gave me and I believe that I have gained deep knowledge in these areas as well.

     One other important foundation I learned through this Master is how to conduct research with evidence-bases research and how it relates to making decisions in the early childhood field. 

     I look forward to working in the field of Early Childhood and teach other adults how to apply best practices when it comes to early childhood.

     I have truly enjoyed working with everyone of you and wish you all success. 


 


 Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Nelson Mandela



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EDUC -6990 Capstone Week 8

Time Well Spent       As I reflect on my educational throughout every course, I took at Walden University I believe it was all a tim...