Sunday, July 2, 2017

When I think of Child Development



I cannot believe how quickly these past eight weeks have gone by.  Our journey is not done here we must continue to support our children with their development.

  

 I chose this quote because I truly believe that we must treat each student development and learning as an individual one.  There is not a One-Size-Fits-All because every student has the ability to learn we just need to support their learning style.  I know that I have talked about my daughter over and over again but I feel very blessed for her because she has taught me that she is unique in her own way and that she will learn at her own pace and only through her I have become a better teacher for every student.  



   
I want to personally thank Dr. Horton for sharing with us her amazing knowledge and for challenging me to step out of my comfort zone and expand my way of thinking while putting it down on paper.   I want to also thank my classmates for always providing their feedback on my posts your knowledge helped me expand my own knowledge.  I would like to thank Kaitlyn Keller for sharing such significant and edifying blogs.  In addition, I would like to thank Krystal Valera for her continuous educative discussions.  I wish you all success with your future educational journey and career.   



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kinds words! It has been a pleasure sharing this experience with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,
    really nice quote! Every children learn differently and at their own pace. I agree with you that children should be treated the same no matter how the child learns.

    ReplyDelete

EDUC -6990 Capstone Week 8

Time Well Spent       As I reflect on my educational throughout every course, I took at Walden University I believe it was all a tim...