Sunday, July 16, 2017

Relationship Reflection



Wow, if I think of my entire life and the type of relationships I have had over the years be it with family, friends, co-workers I believe that every human encounter I have has had the potential to build a relationship.  The people that are most important in my live is my kids and husband.  I have a 25-year daughter and a grandson, then I have a 21 year daughter and a 19 year daughter.  I also have son that is 6 years old and of course that special person that is also in my heart my loving and understanding husband.









My life would not be complete without having them in my life.  They are the drive that make me want to continue striving in life and making each day a better place for them.  If I did not have my kids and husband my life would have no meaning.




I have four sisters but have really never been so closed to them as I have been with one of my sisters.  It’s weird although we are not twins we always seem to have the same feelings, thoughts and we are so similar in many ways but so different in other ways which makes it so special that we can always be there for each other without having to judge each other.  Without the support of my sister my life would not be so easy since she makes things better for me and I love her smile.   We always thought of being two drops of water. 







I have had many types of different friends and acquaintances and who I thought would be my everlasting friends since high school since we parted ways I never stayed in communication with them.  I can say that real friends are hard to come by and I do believe in friendships and as an adult I can say that I have many acquaintances but two true friends that I can go to whenever I need a shoulder to cry on or just to talk about life in general and I know that they will not judge me but love me for who I am.






  I feel very lucky to have the best family and spending time with them “family time” is a time for us to continue building that bond and relationship.  I also believe in God and having a relationship with Him is important to keep my sanity and faith. 




1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post. It looks like you have very positive realtionships and a good support circle. I liked how you said that you and your sister thought of each other as two droplets of water, that was really touching.

    ReplyDelete

EDUC -6990 Capstone Week 8

Time Well Spent       As I reflect on my educational throughout every course, I took at Walden University I believe it was all a tim...