Sunday, October 1, 2017

Words of Inspiration and Motivation

Maria Montessori Quotes









Friedrich Wilhelm Froebel Quotes









 Week 2 Course Media Professionals Quotes 

Louise Derman-Sparks 
 
"Passion to make sure that all children were taught in an environment and in  ways that truly nurtured their ability to grow and to develop to their fullest ability"



Raymond Hernandez

"Passion comes from wanting to make a difference by helping one child to be successful, one little sparkle will make the difference for me"


 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the first quote of Friedrich Wilhelm Froebel. Kids learn by playing, they also have the greatest imaginations. I teach 4 years old I just love watching them play, and see the different ideas they becoming up with.

    ReplyDelete

EDUC -6990 Capstone Week 8

Time Well Spent       As I reflect on my educational throughout every course, I took at Walden University I believe it was all a tim...