Saturday, October 27, 2018

Many Thanks to Dr. Parrish and all my Colleagues at EDUC 6165




 
I have to thank everyone for all their input and support during the last eight weeks.  The valuable support of everyone has made me grow in so many different ways but more importantly on my communication, collaboration and listening skills.  I hope to stay connected through our blogs or please feel free to email me at anytime janetvj1@gmail.com.

I sincerely hope to see you again in future courses at Walden.

Best Wishes,

Janet







2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,
    I really enjoyed your discussions and blog posts. I have learned a lot from your input and appreciate your thoughts no the course. Throughout this course, I have gained new insights no life and also on communication. Good luck with your future courses and hope to see you in future courses!

    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, thank you for sharing over the past couple of months. Thanks for conducting research and providing informed answers. Hopefully, you were able to learn a few things from me as well. Moving forward, I wish you much success in all of your endeavors. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

EDUC -6990 Capstone Week 8

Time Well Spent       As I reflect on my educational throughout every course, I took at Walden University I believe it was all a tim...