Saturday, January 20, 2018

My Personal Research Journal



I remember as growing up I loved to play outside to me the sky was the limit on how I really enjoyed playing outdoors.  My friends and I would spend hours discovering anything we could find from a tree, to a branch, or anything we could find we would use our imagination and created a world of imagination and exploration.  I know that playing outside played a significant role in my life in learning while being creative.  Now a day many schools are gearing towards having kids learning through reading and math however nothing should take away a kid’s childhood with continuing to explore, and discover by playing and learning.
                For this reason, my chosen topic to research will be on play and learning.  I find it very interesting to find out through research how play and learning is playing a role in childhood today. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you demonstrated your passion for play and doing the research to explain the importance of play. When I was younger play was something that my friends and I did on a daily basis as well. We played using the outdoors as a canvas to learning life skills.Now children do not play outdoors with each other because of the technology children are on games more than interacting with each other.

    ReplyDelete

EDUC -6990 Capstone Week 8

Time Well Spent       As I reflect on my educational throughout every course, I took at Walden University I believe it was all a tim...