Saturday, June 23, 2018





 
Professional Development

I like to explore and go into the Arizona Department of Education website to become informed about things that are happening with education in the state.  One area that is a hot topic this summer is an “Early Childhood Special Education Summer Summit”.   I read so much about early childhood but one area I feel that is left out is special education programs for children in early childhood.   I believe that these children also need quality programs and professional that are well trained.  I like the fact that their focus with this training offered to professional will help them design and deliver as well as build programs for all children – inclusion of all children.  



 




My Professional Hopes

I come from a diverse background and I love diversity and appreciate all backgrounds of life.  We can learn so much from diverse cultures and from the customs of people.  Being able to understand them in their own unique way is important to build a partnership and a sense of community.   Everyone must have a voice and be heard to express as well as celebrate their culture and background.







 My Professional Goals

My professional goal is to learn as much as I can on the profession of early childhood education and share my knowledge by teaching other professionals that want to teach children.  I would like to provide instruction to future teachers in the field of early childhood, so they can also impact children lives as they become the future leaders of our country.  In addition, my passion is to reach out to professional as they also learn to celebrate and embrace diversity, so every child can be given the same opportunity to learn no matter what their background is.

1 comment:

  1. Janet
    I enjoyed reading your blog post this week. Your professional goals are some that I can relate to as a professional in the field. I do share a passion of reaching lives and celebrating diversity.

    ReplyDelete

EDUC -6990 Capstone Week 8

Time Well Spent       As I reflect on my educational throughout every course, I took at Walden University I believe it was all a tim...