Saturday, August 25, 2018

The Personal Side of Bias, Prejudice & Oppression



 

 
During the last few weeks of class and after assessing myself on biases I found that I have formed some biases, and the ONE Hope I have is that I must defeat any biases I have.  I need to commit that I will support all children and their families.  




 
 

 

As an early childhood educator my GOAL is to become culturally responsive, so I can support diversity of children and their families.








I would like to take the time to thank all my colleagues for providing feedback to my discussions and blogs.  I would also like to thank them for becoming vulnerable and sharing their stories of struggles, prejudices and oppressions they have experienced.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

EDUC -6990 Capstone Week 8

Time Well Spent       As I reflect on my educational throughout every course, I took at Walden University I believe it was all a tim...