Saturday, September 8, 2018

Competent Communicator






The principal I work for is the person that comes to my mind right away.  She is one competent communicator that I have always admire when I hear her speak at meetings or with parents and students.  She is not only a great communicator that shows empathy and competence, but she is a great listener.  Her use of language and nonverbal behavior makes anyone feel comfortable to speak with her.  I like that she is always very positive even in the mist of something happening.  She is very understanding, thoughtful and the sympathy she portrays is very real.   I have also noticed how well she understand culture competence when it comes to race, gender and ethnicity. She is a very genuine person and that makes it very easy for anyone to approach her and want to talk to her.
I would definitely want to model many of her own communication behaviors that she has.  Her skills and abilities with communicating with everyone is something that I would like to learn and model.





No comments:

Post a Comment

EDUC -6990 Capstone Week 8

Time Well Spent       As I reflect on my educational throughout every course, I took at Walden University I believe it was all a tim...